quinta-feira, 3 de julho de 2014

JULY INSPIRATION BOARD

 All images have been taken from Tumblr and Pinterest








E vamos começar Julho com um pouco de inspiração. Coisas que me inspiram para este verão. Espero que gostem das imagens escolhidas. E os dias de calor voltaram, espero que tenham aproveitado a praia, piscina e rio. Eu vou tentar este fim de semana ir dar um mergulho ao rio. Boa semana minha gente! 

And let's start July with some inspiration. Things that inspire me for this Summer. I hope you like the images selected. And warm days are back, hope you enjoyed the beach, pool and river. I'll try this weekend to go for a swim in the river. Nice week folks!


5 comentários:

  1. Such a pretty white dress in that photo, I love the inspiration!
    Laura. xx
    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. nice pics!! = ]

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really liked your inspiration collection. Beautiful pictures and the rings are stunning!

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...