quinta-feira, 12 de março de 2015

DECOR | RUGS

All images have been taken from Tumblr and Pinterest








Tapetes, muitos gostam deles, outros odeiam. Há de imensos formatos, cores e ate mesmo forma de serem fabricados. Mas para este post escolhi um estilo de tapete que acho que toda a gente conhece. Quase toda a gente tem ou já teve um em casa, eu própria tem dois tapetes destes em casa. Sou sincera, quando era miúda, achava-os feios. Agora acho-lhes piada, mas tem que ser bem combinados. E vocês gostem ou odeiam?

Rugs, many like them, others hate. There are lots of shapes, colors and even way they are manufactured. But for this post I chose a carpet style that I think everybody knows. Almost everyone has or has already had one at home, I own has two of these rugs at home. I am sincere when I was a kid, I thought them ugly. Now I find them funny, but it has to be well matched. And you guys like it or hate it?


3 comentários:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...